Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Direction

To everyone who followed the chronicles of Penny's puppies... thank you so much for your support and interest. Now that all the little guys have moved on to new homes, I've decided to change direction with my blog rather than discontinue it.

I will continue to post the occasional rescue that passes my way (and often somehow ends up in my car on the way to my house), but I plan for this blog to evolve into something more. Starting next week, I will begin posting about all things dog-centric... training, treats, food, toys and anything else dog-related you can imagine. I hope that my blog can become a fun and interesting place for everyone who enjoys their dogs as much as I do.

Tune in next week for brand new posts and some exciting news from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment