Friday, September 4, 2009

greenville county animal care services needs your help!

Blaze is just one of many of the animals currently looking for homes at Greenville County Animal Care Services...

Greenville County Animal Care Services is in dire need of canned puppy and kitten food. If you're in the area, you can drop off in person (328 Furman Hall Road) or you can call in a monetary donation to 864.467.3954. Even the smallest donation is a HUGE help.

No comments:

Post a Comment