Tuesday, November 4, 2008

holiday time!

I'm super excited to debut my first line of holiday and Christmas collars! All of these are available for purchase at my online store. And of course I'm always willing to put my different snap-ons on different collars if you'd like a custom order. Feel free to email me or contact me through my store.

Oh, and the tartan collars above are all handcrafted using Carolina Tartan - the official tartan of North and South Carolina. It was recorded by both the General Assemblies of both states as the official state tartan. The Carolina Tartan was designed to emphasize the historical connection between the Carolinas and the Stuart kings, Charles I and II. The design is based on a fragment of Royal Stewart Tartan worn by Charles II at his wedding in 1661. So there's your history lesson for today!



1 comment: