Thursday, January 22, 2009

valentine's day round-up

I already showed off my Valentine's Day collars... but I've come across some other really great gifts for our four-legged sweethearts as well.


I've featured Bella Blu Designs before, but these new Valentine cards are too cute to pass up. And Christy of Bella Blu will also customize the cards with different colors dog, different breeds, etc. Love!


These super-sweet Valentine's Day cookies are from a relatively new Etsy shop called Doggielicious Treats. They offer only hand-made, all-natural organic, preservative-free dog treats using only the best human grade ingredients available.


And Leanne Graeff hand prints towels, fabrics and other fabrics in her shop. This handprinted linen tea towel would look so cute hanging on my stove in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! I love those cookies - makes me want one!!

    ReplyDelete