Monday, August 10, 2009

weekend shenanigans

My mom and dad were up in Virginia Beach visiting my brother and sister-in-law this weekend, and therefore I became a boarding house for some of their dogs (this is obviously in addition to the five already living at my house). Needless to say, it was quite crowded, but look at these two cuties that were my guests:

Opie, a funny lab/whippet mix, and Sophie, aka my Dad's "Angel", is a shepherd/husky mix

I also had a great nursing home visit on Saturday with this dollface:

And finally, I must confess that the highlight of my weekend was not dog-related. I went to see Julie & Julia with a friend, and it was FANTASTIC. I had been waiting on this movie forever... I L.O.V.E. Julia Child, and the movie did not disappoint. I think I'm gonna go see it again!

1 comment:

  1. what a great movie - I'm buying it on DVD. It was just two hours of pure joy. Both characters loved what they did and it came through so clearly.

    ReplyDelete