Friday, September 19, 2008

yoghund


I'm always on the lookout for interesting, healthy and delicious treats for my dogs. The local Three Dog Bakeries around SC are awesome and they are my go-to place when I need treats for the pack.

But I stumbled upon this new (at least to me) treat just the other day... yoghund. It is organic frozen yogurt for dogs... and EVERYTHING in it is organic. They have two flavors: Organic Banana & Peanut Butter and Organic Blueberry & Vanilla Bean.

I pretty much love everything about this product. Let me break it down for you: It's made with real yogurt produced with organic low-fat milk; all the ingredients are certified organic by the USDA (no chemicals, no added hormones, no antibiotics); probiotics - aka "good bacteria" that aid digestion; and the product containers are recycled and recyleable.

Now the bad news... they don't have a wide distribution in South Carolina (you lucky Atlantans have plenty of locations that carry it!). But you can find the closest store here, and if you want to request that your local grocery or pet store carry it, you can do that here. I plan on pestering a couple of locations near me next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment