Tuesday, January 29, 2013

National Train Your Dog Month

So I'm a little late to the party on this. I mean... I'm not personally, but I'm a little tardy when it comes to telling you guys all about it. January is National Train Your Dog Month and is brought to you fine people by the Association of Pet Dog Trainers

It's a fantastic program, and I'm a total slacker for not sharing this information earlier. I'm always in favor of encouraging folks to use positive methods to train their dog. And since I get to work with one of the best trainers out there - Teoti Anderson at Pawsitive Results - I can personally attest to the fact that training - good training- makes a world of difference in the lifelong relationship you build with your dog. 

There is a wealth of fantastic information on the National Train Your Dog Month website, and I encourage everyone to check it out. And please also make sure to check out the FREE webinars provided on the APDT site for non-trainers. They cover topics ranging from housetraining to separation anxiety, polite walking on leash to dealing with crazy adolescent dogs and much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment